Saturday 26 March 2011

Poetry from the needle of heart

I love your white clothes
the people see you in those clothes
am i so worthy to write something about you
i only begrime myself with my poor hands

where that cloud which comes on top of you
i hear the cloud say that your crown is so high
you travel anywhere your lord takes you very high
the kaba itself say i am for you

those eyes which see you
the most clear view
like my heart is full with your caused dew
you the one who is the prince of both the world

You the most beloved of the creator
those lanes which are so destined to see you walk on them
those lanes which say i am for you
like those swords which said i am for you

quran which is the book of Allah
Where Allah answers for you
Wherever you kept quite and turned towards Allah
Allah sent down his servant to answer for you

those blood drops which you used to hold for the ummah
with your own two hands when stones where thrown on you
have it been dropped on the ground from your skin
it would have then been qayamah

your love is in reality the imaan
your word is in reality the word of Allah
my hands are very dirty
To describe your purity

i am here but my heart is in medina.
Don't forget us on the day of qayamah
we might be seen as sinned
ours hearts are like dead

i am here but my heart is in medina
don't forget us on the day of qayamah

0 comments:

Post a Comment