Wednesday 23 March 2011

Poetry from the needle of heart

I don't know what my heart feels like but it is beating with love
My eyes are going blind due to tears of love
Or is it by tears that flow I remember my love
yes it is nothing like loving from the needle of my heart.

Have i thought that i would read his kalima after he reads it
Never in my life my eyes been so wet remembering him
how is it that Allah has made him
how is it he is so beautiful and so lovable

The needle inside my heart is not big
But it is paining
The pain comes through my heart
Or it comes from me missing him

I have seen nothing with my eyes
Wish i had but no i never did
Only if i did
Would it be much better and the feeling of paradise would be then in my eyes
Moving through inside my heart

I feel like leaving this whole world
I feel like leaving myself lost completely in his love
I feel like closing my eyes forever in search of his sight
I feel like flowing my tears when i remember him

This is his love but who am i to be called as a lover
Who am i in the huge mob of lovers
Indeed my identity is lost in the huge mob of lovers
But it is indeed an identity to have
Lost in the huge mob of lovers

I have pulled my head down to his words
But my heart denied to do it
Then my heart was lightened
And then my heart also pulled into his words

His eyes of which saw many things
His ears of which heard many things
His heart of which felt many things
His mouth of which only spoke the word of Allah

His heart turns towards his creator
Asking for the bounties for the ummah
With tears on the bed might have been an ocean of tears
When he remembered his creator

Being awake all night in fear
Seeing all the ummah afflicted in pain and sufferings
He and his creator only knows what it was and what it has become
My closed eyes still search for him to come

My search ends when i read the kalima again
I remember everything again
I cherish it again
Again and again and again all night

But my nafs oh it does take over me
Calling me to by diseasing my heart inside me
But again my heart is lightened up
Again i cherish it again
Again and again and again all night until my pillow is wet with tears

But is it enough to prove my love
No it isn't because i am just man with a love
Love might which is equal to needle
Comparing to the mob of lovers.

Now my heart is feeling a little less heavy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment