Sunday 25 December 2011

Qawl al Naqshbandi

As it was the evening of Saturday and I was with my shaykh.I asked him what does my soul do when I am sleeping.He did not reply anything as he wanted this to be address after the gathering come to end.There was the khalifah of Hadhrat Abdullah shah Naqshbandi as well in the gathering.As he asked him to come and sit with us.

He wanted me to ask this question to khalifah from Naqshabandi.I asked him, I want to know what does my soul do when I am sleeping.He replied to me saying that soul is taken by Allah and it is returned only if Allah wishes or else Allah does not return it.He then explained to me that soul travels from place to place after death.And some mashaykh sit around with their souls traveling.The soul travels from location to location.But it does not happen to be alone it needs a transportation.This transportation is his spiritual teacher.The spiritual teacher is a vessel for the students.It travels from place to kingdom of dead and then comes back when Allah wishes for it.

Then shaykh read out this hadith to me,

Sahih Bukhari Volume 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 121.

Narated By Abu Huraira Razi allahu anhu: I have memorized two kinds of knowledge from Allah's Apostle . I have propagated one of them to you and if I propagated the second, then my pharynx (throat) would be cut (i.e. killed)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment